Thursday 31 October 2019

The Voice of the Soul

<“I, as a soul in a human body, realize that I exist in an infinite realm
of timelessness. It is only the finite human body, which is limited
by zones of time, but the energy, me, the soul within, remains
eternally.
There is no limit to the number of human bodies, which I, as a
soul, can choose to inhabit.
The war of energies is between Love and Fear…
I understand that the whole process of evolution is that of
mastering consciousness so that I can Love more than Fear.
There is no emotion, be it fear, anger, or happiness, which cannot
be mastered because they are only expressions of thought forms,
which can be transformed into Light.
If negative energy exists, in my life, in the NOW, there is no reason
why it cannot be transformed into positive, if I but choose to focus
my energy on it, with awareness of what I am creating.
There is no sin, which cannot be forgiven, if I but choose to learn
from it.
The Choice to be happy or not to be happy IS MINE, and I have
the FREE WILL to choose how to be happy, by learning the Laws
of the Universe.
I AM, HAVE BEEN, AND WILL BE…
I take the responsibility to create and I realize that what is created is
but a manifestation of my consciousness.
When I create with conscious awareness of my power as the
creator, I know that the World I live in is a WORLD of MY choice,as a part of the Oneness

(from the book Creation of Happiness :The Energy War, a soul 's perspective)

Every drop in the ocean is a path of the oneness of the ocean



No comments:

Post a Comment

Marriage becomes Sad if Internal Dominant Focus is Negative

 This blog is an excerpt from my book- CREATION OF HAPPINESS; THE ENERGY WAR, A SOUL'S PERSPECTIVE www.shivaswati.com               Th...